Information Security Policy
- We may monitor any action which produces excessive traffic to our website.
- We have established firewalls to monitor data transmission and resource access between external and internal network links, and conduct identity-recognition operations.
- We periodically examine and inspect internal networks for information security, the latest virus codes and other security issues.
- We carry system backup facilities, and periodically update/back-up necessary data and software in order to be able to promptly restore all data in case of damage or media failure.
- We have an alert system for changes in the management of information facilities and systems to avoid security loopholes.